Finance Director / CFO
We are partnering exclusively with this fast-growing software business in their search for a Finance Director / CFO to lead the finance team and prepare it for sale in the next couple of years. Look forward to working closely with an intelligent and dynamic team in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Reporting to the CEO and the Board, you will join the senior leadership team and develop finance strategy, direct the financial management of the company, overseeing financial and management reporting, treasury, planning and forecasts. You will help to shape business strategies, assess financial and operational information, challenge current business processes, highlight and recommend areas for change and/or improvement.
As the company is planning for a sale in the next 2 years, you will take on a pivotal role and be actively involved in due diligence, ensuring a smooth and successful sale process and post-sale integration. Prior experience going through a sale is critical for this role.
The ideal candidate will be / have:-
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA fully qualified or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a finance director / CFO of a medium-sized technology company / fast-paced professional services environment.
- Recent experience going through sale of business, and active involvement throughout the sale process.
- Commercially-driven and a confident leader.
- Able to work from Central London office 4-5 days a week.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.