Harper May is currently working with a world renowned hotel chain based in Central London. My client is seeking an ambitious Finance Director to lead their team. The group currently have 12 sites based in Central London with many more sites through out the UK.
The Finance Director will have a very rounded remit, making sure the finance function is run efficiently whilst offering sound commercial advice to the board. The successful candidate will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent and will have extensive leisure/hospitality experience.
- Work effectively to oversee the Finance Team as the function continues to evolve and expand internationally.
- Business partnering closely with the MD and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones.
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes for the business units budgeting for new site openings.
- Liaising with potential investors and offering insightful analysis regarding investment opportunities and business developments.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process.
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Significant experience in a similar position.
- Highly-motivated and pro-active self starter.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Degree not necessary but is preferred.
- Previous leisure/hospitality experience is highly desirable.