Chief Financial Officer
Harper May is currently working with an online retail company specialising in high-end fashion. The company are currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer to lead their team. My client is known for high end clothing and has grown organically via their excellent e-commerce platform. The Chief Financial Officer will take full charge of the finance function and act as a key driving force for further company growth. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and must have prior E-commerce experience.
- To prepare a corporate strategy and annual business plan to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Manage the finance team efficiently and aid in development.
- Work with the CEO on the strategic vision including forecasting and cultivating stakeholder relationships.
- Participating and developing new business opportunities for the group.
- Ensuring that adequate controls are installed and maintained.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal activities for the organisation including revenue/expense and balance sheet reports.
- Overseeing all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants.
- Monitor banking activities of the organisation.
- Oversee the production of monthly reports as well as financial statements and cash flow projections.
- Review and monitoring of Group tax position, calculations and filings.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA would be advantageous.
- Must have Ecommerce experience.
- Must have extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions.
- Strong technical accounting skills are highly desirable.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent Excel skills.