Chief Financial Officer
Harper May is currently working with a cutting-edge software provider based in Central London. My client is currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer to lead their team. The company has gone from strength to strength since inception and has a fantastic reputation for providing innovative solutions to companies worldwide. This role will report directly into the CEO and will serve as a key member of the senior management team. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with extensive SaaS experience and good commercial acumen.
- Leading, developing and expanding the finance team.
- Complete oversight of the day-today running of finance.
- Business partnering closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process.
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes for games.
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA.
- Prior experience in the technology industry.
- Must have extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Previous experience in a rapidly growing business.