Global Head of Culture & Engagement
A high growth tech company is looking for a Head of Culture & Employee Engagement to lead global initiatives and Culture and Engagement team from their London office. They've hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and are keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that's where you come in.
- Defining, implementing and maintaining Company's Culture and Value across the organisation while it scales from several hundred to tens of thousands of employees.
- Together with Product teams building state of the art internal communications tools to keep teams sharing the information and staying productive.
- Effectively communicating and mentoring employees on company's values and principles.
- Promoting a positive and supportive work environment and company culture by developing and evolving programs and initiatives to support the company's mission.
- Work with the senior management team to systematically build out processes and procedures around employee satisfaction improvement.
- Strong leadership skills - Solid experience in leading teams globally.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) across different personality types and departments.
- Trackable experience scaling company culture in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable emotional intelligence and ability to handle complex, social dynamics among ambitious employees.
- Ability to see the 'big picture' of how people and culture fit into the company's overall business strategy and goals.