We have a very exciting opportunity to join an international business services role based in Germany, 1-hour drive away from Munich. The private equity investors are looking to take on an 8m EBITDA business and triple its EBITDA in the next 5 years (before they consider exiting) via natural growth and acquisitions. As you will be based in Germany, fluent German is a must!
As the CFO of a newly acquired private equity-backed business, you will be looking to bring in best practice in terms of processes, controls and systems. You will be working closely with the business as a whole, making sure finance is seen as a truly commercial function and bringing proper analysis to the business. The business will look to grow organically, as well as making a number of overseas and UK acquisitions through its PE life cycle.
To apply for this role, you will need:
- Services industry experience is essential.
- You will have previously gone through a sale / exit process.
- You will have managed covenants for a debt facility – creditors and debtors.
- Able to negotiate and delegate at the high-end strategic level
- You will have developed processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
- You will be either ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent – with good academics.
- People skills are essential – managing a large finance team, including the M&A team and integration team
- Private equity experience is essential
- German speaking is a must
To apply or to find out more, please call Khal Khaliq on 0207 467 2550 - if you don’t have an updated CV, don’t worry, we can still have a discussion.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly