Interim Group Finance Manager
A listed and steadily growing consumer goods business is recruiting for a Group Finance Manager on an initially 6 month interim basis, with potential for extension. Based in the centre of London this is a role that will give you exposure to senior leadership and decision makers at Board level.
As the Group Finance Manager, you will be:
- Leading on the year end audit giving continued input into the business' annual report
- Producing management reports on a monthly basis to understand business activity
- Producing and consolidating stat accounts and group cashflows
- Aiding on the budgeting process and strategic planning under the FD in the New Year
- Involved in further project work around process development and proposed CAPEX investment
The successful candidate will be CA qualified from an audit background; ideally big 4. You will have worked and demonstrated a skill set of having produced stats and led audits within listed businesses. Apply ASAP for this fast moving Group Finance Manager role.