At Ian Williams we really value our employees, that’s why we offer a competitive benefits package:
- Take home up to 50% of your salary as bonus; based on the performance of the business you manage
- Company car and outstanding private mileage scheme
- Let us help you prepare for your future with an employer pension contribution of up to 10%
- 23 days annual leave but you may want longer or less, so buy or sell up to five days per year
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance, permanent health insurance and life insurance.
- Annual pay reviews
- Training and development opportunities
Want to help build a new Capital business (planned/refurbishment works) in North London?
We are looking for someone who considers themselves engaging, capable of motivating a large team as well as building new relationships with clients, to help build a new Capital business in the North London area. This opportunity would suit someone who genuinely believes that the recipe for a successful business is caring about your people, being accountable for your business, being open minded to new ideas and leading a team to success.
If you are ready to lead a new business unit from both a commercial and operational aspect within a Capital/ Refurbishment environment, then we want to learn more about you and develop that experience.
Ian Williams are a financially stable and privately-owned property services business who have grown consistently over the last 73 years and we are here to stay.
- You’ll be leading, developing and motivating your team of Quantity Surveyors, Contract Managers, Supervisor/Forepersons and operational trade teams, identifying talent to nurture and drawing on individuals’ skills that will benefit your business.
- As manager of the unit, you take responsibility for the business budget and P&L, working with your commercial team.
- You will lead and work with your operational team to drive high levels of productivity and ensure that work is delivered to a high quality.
- You’ll enjoy developing and maintaining key client relationships and lead by example to ensure a shared passion within the teams, to deliver a high-quality service, and secure extended business as well as new business.
- You’ll be aware of the targets and expectations on each contract your business is responsible for to ensure that you are always delivering in terms of safety, quality and to the budgeted costs.
- You will lead the commercials with financial reporting processes and procedures for monthly and Quarterly reviews; collaborating with the General Manager.
What will you bring?
- Significant leadership/management experience in a similar role managing contracts, managing teams, contributing to business plans and profit and loss reporting
- Demonstrable ability to manage, motivate and influence workforce behaviours
- Be able to demonstrate success in developing and securing new business
- Experience of managing client and contract KPIs to a consistently high level
- Sound knowledge of current HSE legislation and experience of ensuring onsite compliance.
About Ian Williams Ltd
We are one of the UK’s leading property services companies with expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors. We are financially secure with a solid track record, having offices based across the UK.
We owe our success to our people. We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer a great place to work and provide the opportunity to develop your career and fulfil your potential; we are proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation.
Our Mission Statement is “A company loved by its employees and customers”, therefore we are passionate about ensuring, what we deliver to our customers, we deliver to our employees.
As an employee of Ian Williams, you’ll share in our success, which is why we offer realistic and achievable bonuses as well as training delivered by our Academy and the opportunity to develop your career with the business.
Invest the time in us by viewing www.ianwilliams.co.uk and we look forward to investing in you.
We reserve the right to shortlist prior to the closing date based on application volumes.
Ian Williams Ltd will use applicants details for recruitment purposes only. For more information please read our Candidate Privacy Notice
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer; therefore applications are welcome from all.
No agencies please, if CV’s are sent from agencies, we will work with those candidates directly if we you are not on our agreed PSL.