At any given time, there will be a number of projects that need to be delivered across the organisation which will fall under the remit of the Project Manager.
Within the portfolio will be global improvement projects, organisational change projects and workstream specific improvement projects.
My client is an international firm with a global reach and a fantastic reputation.
The key requirements of the Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Work with stakeholders to define project outcomes, timelines, deliverables and quality assessments
- Ensure that project implementation plans are developed which are realistic and take into account the broad variety of challenges across different markets and territories
- Work within and encourage others' alignment to compliance on all project timelines wherever possible and flag difficulties as and when required
- Be a GDPR compliant conduit for the successful gathering and distribution of relevant data
- Assess the cumulative impact of projects on the operating environment, raising concerns and developing mitigation proposals when required
- Conduct Project Implementation Review meetings and ensure lessons are learnt in a spirit of continuous improvement
Aside from the technical attributes of a project manager, my client is specifically seeking candidates who can clearly display evidence of the following:
- Excellent organisational skills with high work ethic and ability to prioritise and hit deadlines in multi-tasking situations
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in on international project teams
- Project Management skills essential with Agile and Prince 2 or similar certification desirable
- Excellent written / oral English
- Second and third European language highly desirable
- Expert knowledge in MS Office
- Proactive approach to identifying and delivering solutions to highly complex issues within a global organisation
- Confident, self-motivated and able to use initiative to work without close supervision
- History of independent work combined with experience and capability to succeed in both teams and matrixed environments
The Project Manager position is currently confidential and more concrete information can only be provided to candidates at the specific behest of this firm.