Interim Finance Director
A role has arisen within a super high-growth, VC-backed food/e-commerce business for an Interim Finance Director. You will be joining a London-based company who are part of a hugely successful US group that has a dominant grip on the nutrition market.
Having delivered fantastic revenue growth in the UK, they are now looking for someone who can partner with the UK & EU MD on short-term strategic decisions and help shape the longer term, FD role. You will be fully responsible for the finance function and be a self-starter with entrepreneurial flare.
What you will be doing:
- Helping implement strategic decisions
- Scaling and preparing the business for the next growth-stage
- Working closely with the UK MD
- Full responsibility of the finance function
- Assisting with hiring and upskilling the permanent FD (likely to be more junior than yourself)
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Previous start-up / SME experience ideally within food / nutrition / retail
- Ideally EU experience
- A combination and hands-on / into the detail but also strategically minded.
- Ideally available within two weeks
Apply for Interim Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly