Director of FP&A
- Highly commercial Director of FP&A role based in Oxford
- Rapidly growing dynamic PE backed technology business
About Our Client
This is a superb opportunity to join a fast-paced PE backed technology business who are hungry to change and improve. The working environment is excellent, and you will be an integral part of the senior leadership team.
Bybox's mantra is that they believe that with the right technology, they can help keep the world working. Their software platforms and physical lockers enable their blue-chip clients to operate with less inventory, and to reduce costs, allowing their customers via Bybox's technology to make a real impact globally, by getting the right parts, in the right place, at the right time.
This a unique opportunity for a qualified accountant (CIMA ACA, ACCA) to join a dynamic, progressive and commercially driven PE backed company who are about to embark on an exciting time in their development. The business is looking to double in size over next four years and see better analysis and use of their data being an integral part of that growth.
This is a 'greenfield' opportunity and a new position. You will be responsible for laying down the blueprint for how you see FP&A working in the business and you will be at the forefront of transforming attitudes and culture.
- Working very closely with the board it will be your responsibility to manage the Financial Planning and Analysis function (budgeting, forecasting and reporting)
- Provide business partnering across the Group working across all business divisions to help the Company reach financial targets and maintain financial control
- Responsible for the review of Financial 'actuals' with understanding of material variances and pro-actively identify areas for improvement
- Implement Core Value Drivers and develop a business intelligence function
- Lead and develop a small team of FP&A analysts
- Development and implementation of policies, systems and procedures
The Successful Applicant:
- Experienced in FP&A as Head of, Director or senior manager and possess proven leadership attributes
- Strong and charismatic in your management style but also someone who is not afraid of 'mucking in' and getting their hands dirty
- Previous experience in a result's driven environment is a must, as well as experience of communicating at board level
- Possess the confidence and experience to challenge and to implement your changes
- You will have played an integral part in implementing a ERP system.
- Other jobs you may have applied for are Head of Financial Planning & Analysis; Head of Business Intelligence; Director of Business Intelligence; Head Commercial Finance; Commercial Finance Director
What's on Offer
Excellent career development and salary of £75,000 - £85,000 plus pension, life assurance and 25 days annual leave
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE14036926Z