Divisional Finance Director
Our client is part of a newly created group which has recently been acquired by a highly regarded Private Equity investor. This design led organisation will now benefit from investment in it’s supply chain with a focus on growth and operational performance, to drive EBITDA. This is a newly created role that presents an exciting opportunity to truly create value whilst supporting revenue growth, working closely with The Group CFO and Senior Leadership team.
You will be expected to provide commercial and financial support to the the MD, Sales, Ops and Manufacturing teams/management. You will have oversight of KPIs, margins, sales agreements and must have the desire to business partner and work closely with the MD.
- Provide day to day support to the MD and Senior Management, partnering all senior directors to provide key support and driving top and bottom-line growth
- Take an active involvement in the general management of the business and participate in all key tactical and strategic decisions
- Drive change through transforming FP&A function and owning a Commercial finance function to support business growth and drive profitability
- Redesign and implement a new suite of management and KPI reporting, driving commercial and financial insights thus better informing decision making
- Manage Preparations of Budgets and Forecasts
- Identify opportunities with the business to improve performance
- Tender/Pricing Support – Development of customer focussed sales and margin reporting and analysis
- Cash flow forecasting
Knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience:
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with experience in a commercial environment.
- Educated to degree level
- A track record of implementing continuous improvement processes.
- The desire to drive change and excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience of working at a senior level with a high degree of autonomy
- You must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to present financial information to non-finance colleagues.
- The ability to establish strong working relationships at all levels throughout the organisation.
- Excellent written skills