Senior Technical Coordinator
An opportunity for a technically capable candidate to join a well-known PLC residential property developer in a Senior Technical Coordinator role based in Reading on a range of projects.
My client is an instantly recognisable name in the residential property space boasting 80 years of experience in the sector. They are UK wide and specifically focus on delivering local designs to reflect the locations and communities they build. In the region they have a number of recognisable new builds and re-development projects, and as such require a new Senior Technical Coordinator to join the team based in Reading.
As the Senior Technical Coordinator you will likely work across a number large scale projects in the Reading and Thames Valley area. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing the production of working drawing and detailed information to be as practical as possible as well as economic;
- Provide technical support during land buying, sales, construction, and post-construction;
- Start working drawing process as early as possible to ensure projects start on-site in a timely manner;
- Briefing consultants in line with technical drawing distribution timelines;
- Ensure regular design team meetings are held and you co-ordinate the team accordingly;
- Support the team on developing simple and effective solutions to problems as they arise.
As a strong applicant for this Senior Technical Coordinator within this well-known residential property developer you will:
- Demonstrate a background in technical design (ideally within a developer or contractor environment)
- Possess a good level of knowledge and understanding of the residential build process in and around London
- Show an ability to lead and co-ordinate teams to deliver accurate and buildable designs
- Be comfortable on residential/mixed-use developments delivering 1,000s of units
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate internally and externally effectively.
Only applicants with right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £60,000-£70,000 depending on experience + a comprehensive benefits package including: bonus, pmi, pension, travel expenses, 25 days annual leave.