Interim Demand Manager
Must be fluent German speaking
A technology company, one of the leaders in its field, is in need of an Demand Manager for their IT team in Germany.
In support of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and as a fluent German speaker, you will provide leadership and guidance in critical areas of technology administration, including budgeting, resource development and allocation, policy formation, technology evaluation, and service development, delivery, and deployment.
You will analyse technology trends and advancement in areas of specialization, and contribute to the planning of the Strategic direction of the EMEA IT organization.
You will act on behalf of the CIO, as assigned by the CIO or in the absence of the CIO, as the principal IT officer on executive decisions and executive level committees.
Job Level Specific Duties:
- Provides strategic leadership and guidance at the executive level in critical areas of technology administration having Global wide impact
- Assist the CIO in managing business operations to improve cost effectiveness, service quality, and IT operational effectiveness
- Regularly reports and presents to executives
- Serves on behalf of the CIO as the principal IT Officer, in the CIO's absence or as requested
- Oversees and supports cross-functional initiatives, fostering strategic partnerships in carrying out enterprise-wide computing services for the EMEA organization
- Assists the Chief Information Officer in leading overall information technology strategic planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing information technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation and deployment
- Assists the Chief Information Officer in governance oversight, portfolio and service delivery management
- May be responsible for directing key services within the EMEA IT organization with global wide impact
- Provides leadership for planning, developing, and implementing information technology initiatives
- Leads the development and implementation of best practices and standards in process, design, architecture and operations of all aspects of service oriented information technology delivery
- Fosters and promotes continuous process improvement initiatives across all of EMEA IT
- Must be fluent German speaking
- Demonstrated attentiveness to driving quality and productivity within team
- Demonstrate Leadership skills along with the ability to interact and collaborate with people in a matrix organization – tact and diplomacy are essential attributes
- Must have exceptional customer service orientation and written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills
- Expert understanding and ability to contribute to budgeting process
- An effective negotiator, good presentation skills and the ability to facilitate/manage business/technical meetings.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Expert analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives
- Strong understanding of company's vision, the strategic direction, and the impact technology can have on these priorities
- Experienced in coaching and mentoring both EMEA IT team members and business partners
- Be prepared to travel in Europe & other World Areas as required for face to face time with providers, customers , peers and direct manager
For more information about this role and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Eton Bridge Partners.
For more information about this excellent opportunity and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay and quote ref: RD898277
More searches like this
- Business Services Strategy Senior Management jobs in Germany
- Management Consulting Strategy Senior Management jobs in Germany
- Telecoms / Utilities Strategy Senior Management jobs in Germany
- Technology Strategy Senior Management jobs in Germany
- Professional Services Strategy Senior Management jobs in Germany