Our client is a successful, established and profitable privately-owned manufacturing business which is engaging in a substantial capital-investment programme.
Reporting to the Managing Director and an active member of a small professional senior management team, you will be responsible for managing the operational areas of the business, including:
- A small but highly-capable finance team, HR, IT & Legal.
- Fund-raising and investor/stakeholder management.
- Three-year planning and annual budgeting.
- ERP systems development.
- Export/supply-chain strategy (global).
Candidates will be:
- Qualified accountants.
- Manufacturing sector experienced.
- Comfortable leading back-office/operational teams.
- Skilled communicators, prepared to travel and to meet key prospects/customers.