Head of Internal Audit, Risk and Insurance
6 days left
My client is looking for a dedicated candidate to take on the executive role of Head of Internal Audit, Risk, Fraud and Insurance within local government environment. You would be leading your colleagues, senior management and members towards successful deliveries of any and all organizational aims and objectives that are put in place.
- Weekly Pay
- Ongoing Contract
- Holiday Pay on top
- Rate of pay depending on experience, up to £550 a day.
- Work with a great team
- Take up the responsibility of acting as Lead Officer in supporting and advising the Audit Committee.
- Ensuring productive and efficient assurance is provided daily in all areas of the organization by developing the strategic positioning of the Service.
- Undertaking the role of Chief Adult Executive and adhering to the Public Sector Internal Audit Standards.
- Liaising and working closely with the Monitoring Officer on the annual review of governance arrangements.
- Protecting the organisations' finances and reputation at all times.
- Managing and ensuring the insurance arrangements are cost-effective and suitable.
- Providing risk management and insurance advice to officers.
- Leading strategic risk arrangements.
- Must hold a full Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies (CCAB) qualification or a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors (CMIIA).
- Position is subject to a criminal records disclosure check.
- Position is politically restricted.
- Must be able to travel and have access to a car for work purposes.
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of the law and government policies.
- Proven record of successful change management (cultural and structural change).
- Experience in the leadership of internal audit, risk management and corporate fraud within a local community or organisation.
For full details please submit your cv by clicking on apply.