Head of Finance
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturer of fast-moving consumer goods with an established UK retail customer base and revenues exceeding £40m. Due to planned growth they have created a new layer of senior management and are looking to appoint a Head of Finance into a new role.
- Reporting directly to the newly appointed Chief Executive and a key member of the SLT you will be fully accountable for the finance function.
- A rounded business leadership position, you will lead the team to deliver exceptional timely results during a period of growth.
- Will work closely alongside peers to deliver exceptional results whilst holding overall responsibility for commercial agreements with customers and suppliers.
- A chartered management accountant with a successful track record in a relevant and ideally, high volume manufacturing environment with an understanding of the requirements of UK retail customers.
- A commercial astute team player capable of leading and mentoring a high performing team through both a hands on and strategic approach during a period of change and significant growth.
- Will be keen to assist peers across all functional leadership positions to ensure group growth targets are achieved and exceeded.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting REF: HOF/896/85 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection