Interim Finance Director/Deputy Managing Director
This is an exciting opportunity for an Interim Finance Director who comes from an oil and gas or oil and gas services background. You will be supported by a capable financial control and processing team and on occasion you will be required to deputise for the Manging Director.
This business is currently turning over around £30million, however with a number of bids in the offing, this could easily double in turnover in a short period of time.
The suitable candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Will hold a recognised accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent
- A strong track record of working in oil and gas and/or related businesses.
- Previous experience of providing finance support for a predominantly project driven environment
- Have worked in listed and private companies
- Experience in Nuclear or Oil and Gas decommissioning would be valuable
- Will have successfully sold businesses
- Have strong M&A experience
- Must be comfortable being responsible for risk and regulatory issues in addition to finance and numbers
- Will have provided sales support through bids when it comes to commercials, pricing and contracts
- Strong Project finance experience Will have worked in or provided services to the oil majors, Shell, BP, ConocoPhillips, EXXON, etc etc
If you would like to express your interest in this opportunity, please do so by submitting your CV. Unfortunately individual calls cannot be fielded for this opportunity. All applicants will be reviewed by week ending 13th September, should your profile be a strong fit the consultant handling the assignment will contact you directly.
More searches like this
- Construction Strategy Senior Management jobs in North East England
- Environmental Strategy Senior Management jobs in North East England
- Manufacturing Strategy Senior Management jobs in North East England
- Oil & Gas Strategy Senior Management jobs in North East England
- Private Equity Strategy Senior Management jobs in North East England