Head of Network Operations /Global
Head of Network Operations - Global - Financial Services - London
Contract, 6 months, up to £650/day
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Network Operations who has the technical understanding but is also capable of looking after a global team of 11 to join a leading fincial services client city.
The Head of Network Operations is responsible for the day to day running of the Global Network Infrastructure, will be a multi-skilled, a strong leader with excellent troubleshooting skills.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of managing a geographically disperse global team operating in different time zones.
- Previous responsibility for supporting networks in an enterprise scale environment.
- Knowledge and experience with ITSM/ITIL V3 Reference model.
- Experience of working in Financial Services.
- Good knowledge of Cisco Switching and Routing Technologies.
- Good knowledge of Firewall platforms & VPN Technologies.
- Good knowledge of Application & Content Delivery platforms.
- Good knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of network management tools.
- Minimum CCNP/CCDP qualified or equivalent experience.
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.