Are you an up and coming Finance Director that would like to join a dynamic staffing firm as they look to continue their growth and work towards an exit?
The business is owned by a specialist private equity house and therefore this indivudual will get good exposure to the corporate finance world. This individual will have the opportunity to lead a strong and experienced finance and operations function, allowing them to focus on the value-adding elements they can bring to the exec board. Although a sales-based organisation, this firm is an incredibly ethical staffing firm that try to do things in a moral way.
Key responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to:
- Ownership and accountability for all things finance and operations ( Manage through utilisation of their own teams).
- Development of budgets, forecasts and management information to help the business make
- Manage the relationship with the PE house.
- Business partner the CEO, Sales Director and Head of Talent.
- Train, up-skill and manage the business support functions.
- Ensure the business is fully compliant and preparing the relevant finance information for regulatory purposes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience as a Finance Director within the recruitment industry.
- Have a commercial nature and be comfortable communicating with sales people.
- Ambitious to work within a PE backed firm
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience managing a team of at least 5 people.