Finance Director - Bournemouth - up to £90,000
Bond Williams Accounting and Finance are recruiting a Finance Director for a well established £20 million turnover business that is undergoing some exciting changes and growth.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have responsibility for a team of 12 covering finance, HR, IT and admin and have specific overall control and leadership for all financial aspects of the company strategy.
As the company is undergoing some major changes your responsibilities will include:
- Building a strong working relationship with the MD and other senior executives
- Contributing to the development of strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Overseeing the company's day to day accounting functions including monthly; lead and developing the finance team
- Assisting with departmental budgets
- Liaising and building relationships with auditors and banks
- Ensuring regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Managing insurances and pensions and liaising with providers
- Ensuring financial systems are robust and compliant and if necessary take an active
- Role in the review, selection and implementation of new systems
- Identifying areas to cut costs and improve procedures and be the driving force to see these through
- Reviewing and improving stock control/management procedures
- Ensuring budgetary processes are carried out and reviewed
- Managing company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity and disposals and acquisitions
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need to hold a formal professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), have strong technical ability, a 'hands on' attitude, good commercial aptitude and be a dynamic and insightful leader. Experience of change management, cost reduction, stock control and systems implementation within an SME environment would be essential. You will also need to have good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels. Excellent culture, modern working environment. Please call for a confidential discussion.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.