Interim Director of Shared / Business Services
We are working with a FTSE 100 global organisation which is about to embark on a business services redesign.
The role is to lead the UK Business Services function, developing the business services model and delivering improved services to the business.
Covering core functions of; Finance, HR, IT, Procurement and Property with a captive and outsourced hybrid model totalling c. 1000.
Key areas of responsibility will be to:
- Manage the BAU of the team whilst delivering a cost effective and efficient service to the business
- Engage with the key stakeholders of the business and promote the BS function
- Liaise with external, 3rd party suppliers to ensure service levels are met and targeted outcomes delivered
- Manage and motive the internal and external teams to deliver excellent performance in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide innovation and continuous areas of improvement
- Oversee projects of enhancement including SAP upgrades across certain modules
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a recognised accountancy qualification
- Managed a role of similar size and scale with a budget in excess of £50m
- Extensive knowledge of working with SAP, having either led a successful implementation or upgrades
- Manged a business / shared services operation to include Finance and HR, ideally with IT and procurement or other transactional corporate functions
- Demonstrable experience of developing a shared service function, improving performance, extending to other functional areas etc. within a blue chip environment.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire others to reach a common vision
- Excellent communicator, influencer and the with ability to engage stakeholders, both internally and externally.
** To apply for this role please provide your CV, availability and recent day rates. **