Head of Digital Marketing
Our client is a supplier of luxury services to high net worth individuals around the world. The organisation comprises of a team of highly knowledgeable individuals and it is this expertise, along with their remarkable range of experiences, which allows them their impressive address books.
On their growth path, the business is looking to appoint a Head of Digital Marketing to their senior team; an excellent opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and passionate business, where digital marketing is a key part of their ongoing, onward success.
The role will suit an individual who loves all things digital - from the creative end of the spectrum to the technical – with a track record of delivering strong lead generation results.
The successful candidate will be on the upward trajectory of their digital marketing career. The role encompasses a broad and exciting remit; the opportunity to define the digital marketing strategy for the company as it embarks on its next phase of growth, combined with a hands-on approach, excellent creativity and drive and ambition.
Search Engine Optimisation:
- Work with the Director of Marketing and the Web Developer to improve the website position of major search engine rankings, both natural and PPC optimisation
- Regularly measure keyword rankings for identified terms and implement action to improve rankings that require improvement
Paid Search Marketing:
- Work with the Director of Marketing and appointed agency to ensure appropriate allocation of budget to maximise return on spend on Google AdWords and Bing campaigns
- Track paid traffic, site conversions, booking conversions and adjust activity accordingly
- Proactively seek new paid search marketing opportunities via digital platforms such as social media platforms
Website Content & Development:
- Create new pages using appropriate copy and photography, including providing guidance for other content editors
- Work with website development agency to create a digital personalisation strategy to target specific markets, demographics and personas Improve on-line conversions
- Working in conjunction with the PR Manager, plan and schedule an imaginative and visually compelling programme of social media posts using a range of platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn ensuring a tone of voice and imagery appropriate to a luxury brand throughout
- Create a strong, recognisable and universal social media ‘brand’ for the company
- Liaise with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Communications Executive to coordinate activities to ensure on-line/off-line campaigns are activated seamlessly
- Monthly report on digital marketing activity, outcomes and plans
- Any other duties that might arise in a small, dynamic company that fosters a close-knit, mutually supportive environment
A extensive experience within a focused digital marketing communications environment, with an exceptional understanding of the internet, natural optimisation, PPC campaigns, digital and emerging trends. A demonstrable track record of generating relevant sales leads through digital activity. Experience of successfully partnering with external digital agencies/specialists when required.
Candidates could have worked in B2C or possibly B2B environments, promoting and selling high end, luxury products/services.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a website to generate good quality sales leads
- Experience of working with Sitecore’s personalisation platform is a distinct advantage
- Practical experience of using Google Analytics to measure and test web performance
- Experience in managing Google AdWords & Bing campaigns, ideally with Google AdWords certification
- Experience in using a range of social media channels and scheduling / measurement tools
- Practical application of design software is a strong advantage
- Able to run multiple successful campaigns and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively
- At least degree level education.
The successful candidate will be friendly, intelligent and motivated by the successful delivery with drive and ambition. A background in luxury brand marketing is a distinct advantage and an ability to use imagery and copy to position such a brand is essential.
- Intuitive understanding of luxury brand positioning and communications A practical, can-do attitude
- Strategic thinker yet hands-on operational and tactical pragmatism
- An ability to use initiative and to research product independently.
- Creativity, including a keen eye for captivating photography, graphics and video
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, an exceptional communicator Strong commercial and analytical abilities Self-starter with natural drive to succeed
Apply for Head of Digital Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly