Sales & Marketing Director
- Exciting opportunity to join a market leading textile manufacturer
- Brilliant opportunity working with a Yorkshire Manufacturing organisation
About Our Client
W.E. Rawson Ltd was formed in the United Kingdom in 1865 and today as a leading manufacturer of non-woven industrial textiles it operates three divisions supporting a variety of applications. Rawson Fillings is a leading provider of polyester fillings for the bedding industry in the United Kingdom. Whilst the bedding market has historically been Rawson Fillings' primary client base, the group tradition of innovation and diversification means that the division also develops and manufactures products for a range of uses in the automotive, medical and construction industries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting manufacturer based in Yorkshire.
The Sales & Marketing Director will be responsible for developing relationships across the current UK customer base and look to develop new opportunities in new markets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain senior level relationships with key customers and take the lead in developing new customers
- Identifying growing markets and exploiting them
- Effectively develop the Sales & Marketing strategy for the organisation
- Create an on-going pipeline of business
- Work closely with production and operational staff at the manufacturing facility in Wakefield to ensure a consistently high standard of service and delivery to all customers.
- Represent the company at a variety of exhibitions
- Responsibility for the commercial and financial performance of the division, to include budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in the identification, development and placement of new products and support the tradition of innovation
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales & Marketing Director will:
- Have come from a manufacturing background, understanding quick turnaround supply
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative
- Have experience of working with JIT delivery and the importance of customer satisfaction
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the UK, but be based in the North, with regular attendance to the head office
- Have the ability to work with both large corporate and small owner-managed organisations
- Come from a manufacturing, with experience of working with production and operational teams
- Experience in managing budgets and forecasts
- Commercially astute with the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual strategies
- Have experience of managing customers expectations to the highest level and understand the impact of not delivering on their customer base
- Commutable to/based in W. Yorkshire (Wakefield) and be willing to travel nationwide
What's on Offer
c.£80,000 + Car + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE14034912Z
Apply for Sales & Marketing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly