Banking Management Consultancy Director
Key P/L consultancy solutions and sales role with equity and Board potential at highly regarded Banking Management Consultancy.
Our client is a highly regarded mid-sized Banking management consultancy with ambitious plans for growth and diversification. They deploy industry subject matter experts to deliver transformational business and IT change with some of the world’s largest banks and financial institutions.
This newly created IT management consultancy sales and solutioning role will play a key part in this growth and as such will offer equity and board potential. Reporting to a Board Director you will have responsibility for shaping and selling IT management consultancy engagements focussed on infrastructure especially IT optimisation, legacy debt, data centre modernization, cloud, SIAM and data management.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Client Solution development
- P&L responsibility for assignments across all aspects of client engagement
- Delivering £3m-£5m revenues through sales and delivery with 15-20% utilization
- Thought leadership and proposition development
This influential role offers considerable career development potential including a Board appointment
Salary and Package
As well as an attractive base salary of £140,000- £160,000 the OTE will be in excess of £250,000, plus the opportunity to participate in the firm’s equity scheme
Location and Mobility
London based and low travel but occasional overnight trips required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- IT management consulting or IT solutions background: an understanding of cloud and infrastructure solutions but technical expertise is NOT required
- Experience selling and shaping IT transformation engagements
- Depth of experience and contacts in Financial Services
- In depth understanding of key drivers shaping the banking and financial services industry
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6172-CS2.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
More searches like this
- Banking Sales Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Sales Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Insurance Sales Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Management Consulting Sales Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Sales Senior Management jobs in London (Central)