CRM Management Consulting Director
Key practice director board level role with high growth Dynamics CRM Customer Engagement Management Consultancy. Low travel.
Our client is a high growth and innovative independent Customer Engagement and CRM Management Consulting firm delivering transformative change through their clients’ Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. While technology and Dynamics based, our client brings deep CRM and Customer Engagement business consulting expertise to their impressive 200+ clients focussed on B2B solutions. The client base is focussed on financial services, professional services and private equity.
They are an expanding business in an expanding market and seek to double their consulting headcount within two years. A key aspect of this ambition will be this leadership appointment, of a CRM Management Consulting Director, managing a practice of 20 Customer Engagement and Dynamics consultants, reporting to the Managing Director.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Growth of the practice as a key part of the leadership team
- Ownership of the delivery of high quality consulting solutions to clients
- Working with the sales teams to shape solutions and proposals to develop new and repeat business
- Develop compelling and innovative consulting propositions as well as IP and thought leadership
- Leadership and development of the consulting workforce
Salary and package
Base salary will be ideally in the range £110,000-£120,000 plus bonus plus benefits.
Location and mobility
Based in the City of London: occasional nights away may be required but this is not a high travel role.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Deep experience in CRM and Customer Experience consulting and related technologies (Dynamics NOT essential)
- Recent experience in a recognised management consultancy or IT consultancy, in a leadership role
- Recent consulting experience to include people management, business growth and business development
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6173-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
More searches like this
- Banking Project / Programme Management Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Project / Programme Management Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Management Consulting Project / Programme Management Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Private Equity Project / Programme Management Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Project / Programme Management Senior Management jobs in London (Central)