4 days left
Role: IT Director
Based: East Midlands
Rate: up to £100,000 Base / 20% Bonus
This global supplier of engineering, supply chain and technical services is now looking for an IT Director. They provide services to the aerospace, defence, automotive, government and industrial sectors.
Working with the Global CIO, the IT Director will be a key part of the leadership team determining the international IT Strategy to meet the demands of this rapidly growing organisation.
Employing 10,000 people globally they are growing 30% year on year. Innovation in IT will be critical to supporting and maintaining this growth trajectory.
The role will be varied delivering key technology investment programmes, in-life IT services, maximising the potential of the ERP systems and supporting business transformation with underpinning technology.
What you’ll be good at:
- You’ll be able to show a great record of IT leadership in companies where service, quality and security underpin the services to customers.
- Your track record of executing major IT programs and enhancing and upgrading a complex systems environment will also include substantial elements of cybersecurity.
- As well as delivering major digital transformation programmes, you’ll be able to show your ability to run in-life IT operations during times of change.
- Your IT leadership experience will cover maintaining large, mission-critical and application and infrastructure architectures internationally.
- As well delivering technology, you’ll be able to show how you’ve have been able to adapt the IT teams you have led to meet the changing needs of the business. This will cover inhouse teams, offshoring, use of suppliers and contractors.
Apply for IT Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly