Our client is a newly created Single Family Office in London. The Principals are extremely successful tech entrepreneurs. The Family Office has been created to manage the liquidity created from the operating business. The Family Offices will make global investments. The main focus of the investments will be through global asset allocation, investment and fund manager selection.
This is an excellent opportunity to have a major impact in the development of a Single Family Office. You will have full control of the finance function. There will however be no involvement in the investment process as there is a team already in place managing this.
You will be responsible to managing all service providers including, external accountants, lawyers, trust & fiduciary companies and global custodians.
Successful candidates will have understanding and experience of the back office function of investments. You will also have a strong understanding and experience of working with UK RND.
Below is a list of responsibilities:
- Strategy development for and oversight of all financial management operations
- Provide a total view of the family's personal and business affairs through relevant financial and management reporting
- Preparation of the monthly financial package
- Manage internal and external teams focused on tax, analytics, budgeting, treasury and cash management, and disbursement functions
- Conduct insurance coverage reviews
- Oversee forecasts and budgets with relevant staff regarding personal assets
- Coordinate the preparation and filing of required tax reports
- Support bill pay function for family members and office
- Supervision, training and mentorship of financial management staff
- Collaborate with wealth planning team members
- Accounting operations for two UK entities - accounts payable, expenses
- Provision of tax information to Trustee and external Advisors
- Coordination of Trustee/UK family office/Personal interrelationships
- VAT recovery and tax efficiency
- Bank account relationship management
- Trade and settlements support
- Collateral management
- Control and reconciliation
- Fund administration
- Custodial relationship
- Compliance - tax and regulatory
- Data and document retention and safeguarding
- Personal Property management - residences