Head of Integration
4 days left
Based near Halifax in West Yorkshire, our highly acquisitive PE backed client is looking to recruit a Head of Integration to be responsible for ensuring that all historic and future acquisitions are fully integrated into the business successfully. This position will report into the Group Corporate Development Director.
PE backed organisation based near Halifax, West Yorkshire.
Our client is looking to recruit a Head of Integration. Reporting into the Group Corporate Development Director, the Head of Integration will be responsible for driving all M&A integration activity; ensuring that historic and future acquisitions have been fully integrated into the business successfully.
The Head of Integration will ensure that the appropriate cross-functional involvement is fully considered pre- and post-acquisition. They will develop the overall commercial and operational integration plan, and budget, ensuring that all strategic and financial objectives are understood and monitored. They will also support "acquired" management teams to prioritise workstreams and navigate the Group operating model.
The Head of Integration will be responsible for driving efficiency's and revenue synergies across technology, operations and people; implementing best practice and a more rigorous approach to integration. They will also be responsible for managing complex culture change.
To be successful in your application, you must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience of working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders
- Business integration experience essential, either in-house or from a consultancy
- Consultancy experience
- Experience of leading operational and business transformation programmes
- Proven experience of leading complex culture change
- Proven financial / budget control experience
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to lead operational improvement projects
up to £95k + car allowance + bonus + pension.