Interim Group FD
Currently recruiting an Interim Group FD for a leading service led group in Leeds Centre, this is an owner managed business with a true entrepreneurial spirit going through a turnaround period. The role will be the number one in finance and lead the finance team whilst sitting alongside the board and driving the 3-5 year business plan. This position is initially for a 6 month period but for the right person there will be a permanent position on offer with an excellent package and long terms prospects.
The role will be varied with a mixture finance leadership, core accounting and funding opportunities. Please see below:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and board financial performance commentary and present results at Board meeting
- Identify opportunities within the business to improve profits through financial analysis and effective communication with other members of the management team
- Manage the monthly forecasting Sales and Purchasing requirements to provide rolling year-end profit and cash forecasts highlighting any potential issues
- Negotiate and maintain all Supplier agreements and price /payment terms with regular reviews regarding costs and delivery performance
- Manage foreign currency requirements ensuring relevant forward cover as the business grows / changes
- Manage the year end statutory accounts process to ensure clean audit report
- Working capital management, implementing financial and commercial discipline
- Improving financial performance and securing funding in a growing business.
The role will need a candidate to start within two weeks and to commit to a minimum of a 6 month period, ideally working within a contract led environment would be a huge advantage along with SME exposure.
Apply for Interim Group FD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly