Director Leading Global Media Agency
Salary: Up to ??60,000
A new and exciting opportunity for a Director to join a major global media agency in London. Your main responsibilities will be split between two major accounts, managing and supporting their digital infrastructures to develop their digital performance strategies. You will identify how these campaigns can be leverages in order to increase brand awareness, influence and support campaign strategies and performance analysis. You will be working on their Digital Transformation projects for both clients to help maximise campaign effectiveness.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring and overseeing that all campaign have the appropriate set up to collect the necessary data.
- Managing the delivery of targeted campaigns, ensuring campaigns are sent to the right audiences through strong analytical thinking.
- Manage a strong network, providing local markets educational resources ensuring knowledge consistency and activation guidelines.
- Maintain and lead strong client relationships, both locally and internationally.
- Consult with clients to improve efficiency across digital channels and increasing ROI.
Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive digital media and marketing experience.
- Strong evidence in working with digital campaigns, setting up measurement, tagging and tracking solutions.
- Strong experience working with DMP's and complex data architecture.
- Experienced in leading digital transformation projects.
- Stakeholder and client management experience.
- Hands on consulting experience, working across multiple clients and projects.
- Ability to clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
This opportunity will open the doors to a clear career path and with a desirable salary and package. This is an excellent to opportunity to take your career to a new level. DON'T get left behind APPLY NOW!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please send your CV to (see below) or call Jennifer Cruz in complete confidence ASAP.
Parallel Consulting is a leading Analytics Recruitment Consultancy with many live Contract and Permanent job opportunities. We deal with Clients throughout the UK, Europe and USA.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.