3 days left
Product Manager role to maximise the existing portfolio performance and develop new products based on research and insight to increase service levels and profitability based near Epsom.
This exciting opportunity will be working for a global FTSE organisation who provide a wide array of services across multiple sectors. This role will support organisations with financial transactions working with global organisations in retail right through to charities. This role will provide clear development opportunities for the individual and will be based at the head office near Epsom.
The Product Manager role will maximise the existing product portfolio and utilise insight and research to drive and develop new products, key responsibilities include:
- Management of the product lifestyle through planning, development, launch and marketing
- Manage the production of new products
- Management of product literature, documents and tool kits
- Managing research and insight projects to support product portfolio decisions
- Change control management
- Reporting on governance arrangements
- Project management tracking time-lines, highlighting major risks
- strong stakeholder engagement working with multiple business units
To be right for the Product Manager role you will have strong track record in product management, driving new products from idea to market. You will be a Strong project manager ideally with a certification. You will have a strong technical understanding working with wide and remote teams.
Salary on offer is up to £65,000 plus car allowance and benefits