Workday Payroll Business Analyst - Digital/Broadcasting
Workday Payroll Business Analyst - Digital/Broadcasting - Amsterdam
Rate: 500 - 600 per day
Duration: 6 months
We are looking for an exceptional Workday Payroll Business Analyst on a contract basis to be based in Amsterdam. This role is working for the world's largest Broadcasting/stream services.
This position will reside in the company's Amsterdam office and will report to the Manager, People Technology. The ideal candidate for this role is someone with a deep understanding of systems and processes in the payroll space. An ability to think critically and outside the box is a must. The opportunity to participate in requirements definition, development, training and implementation offers tremendous job satisfaction for a highly motivated problem solver.
- Gather requirements, implement, and support functionalities within Workday Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking modules.
- Work with cross-functional teams within including Global Payroll, Employee Services, Accounting, Benefits, and Stock Administration.
- Configure, and maintain business process definitions in Workday.
- Build reports and dashboards using Report Writer.
- Develop and support integrations (PECI/EIB), for inbound and outbound data exchange between Workday and other internal/external systems
- At least 5 years of experience working with payroll systems.
- Functional knowledge of global payroll domain and processes.
- Subject matter expertise on the following Workday modules Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking.
- Experience working with 3rd party payroll integrations (PICOF/PECI)
- Knowledge of Payroll and Expense accounting
- Thorough knowledge of Software Development Life cycle and QA processes.
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) process.
- Ability to work well with business users in solutions design, development, and QA.
- Established verbal and written communication skills.
Nice To Have
- Project Management experience
- Experience in working with Workday Studio to build integrations.
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to (see below)