Group Financial Controller
Partner Financial is currently working on a retained basis with a multi-million-euro, global consumer brand. This complex organisation has operations around the world and is now embarking on their next phase of growth.
The business has set a clear strategic agenda to achieve market excellence and will be delivering against this ambitious agenda by further investing and developing their technology powered, industry leading online customer experience.
As Group Financial Controller, you will take responsibility for financial reporting (internal and external), the annual financial and business planning exercise, the Group audit, performance reviews and building a best in class finance function.
Key tasks in the role will include:
- Provide quality technical and analytical support to the Group Finance Director and the corporate team to establish finance as a true 'business partner'; integrate finance into the business and provide real value through the provision of quality information.
- Ensure external reporting is of the highest quality – taking full responsibility for consolidated accounts.
- Manage the external relationships with advisors such as the auditors and attend all meetings involving auditors.
- Ability to help with the development of key finance staff, as well as combining a strong 'hands on' accounting/control background with an eye for the bigger picture.
- With the increasing complexity there is a need for finance to make recommendations to help the business prioritise its capital and resources.
- Work closely and develop a good relationship with the Regional CFOs to understand their systems, processes and business issues and to challenge the information they report to the Group.
- Help create an environment of continuous improvement to ensure the business has a robust infrastructure and a finance function that is best in class.
The successful candidate will be ACA qualified accountant with experience operating within an international and complex business structure. Ideally, you will have worked in a world-class organisation so you have a vision as well as practical experience as to how an effective 'world-class' organisation operates.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lilian Lazcano who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.