Project Director - Construction
A top 150 London Construction Consultancy who work with a variety of high calibre and long standing clients in a variety of sectors, are seeking a Project Director to head up a major London scheme.
The successful Project Director would take control of a major client and maintain and develop business in the capital.
The successful Project Director will be managing the team to successfully deliver the key stages of projects to ensure that they are on time, to high a quality and within the specified budget.
This will be spread throughout the London and mainly in the Residential / mixed use sector.
The Project Director
The successful Project Director will ideally have a minimum of 5 years Project Management experience preferably with MRICS or MAPM, or hold other relevant qualifications.
You may well be a very experienced Associate looking for the next step to Director or a Director looking to make a sideways movement.
- Demonstrable experience of private and public project delivery in Residential schemes
- Client facing with a proven track record of leading a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- A proven track record of business development
- Strong and robust with the ability to manage demanding clients
- Up to £95,000 PA (dependant on role and experience)
- Health care
- Life Cover
- Contributory Pension
If you are a Project Manager of any level and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on 01628 367039.