Group Financial Controller
2 days left
In recent years this organisation and its talented management team have successfully carried out an impressive growth plan and demonstrated a resolute commitment to first class customer service.
They have significant investment for a comprehensive digital transformation programme and aim to continue to grow organically, supported by targeted strategic acquisitions.
The key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of financial and non-financial controls and internal audit or equivalent activities.
- Ownership of the group's statutory reporting and compliance obligations. This includes but not limited to; preparation of the consolidated accounts of the group, preparation of all the subsidiary accounts.
- Ownership of the relationships with the group's auditors and completion of the audit requirements for the group within the designated time-frames of the investors and funding documents.
- Ownership of the group's cash position and reporting requirements to the group's debt providers. This includes but not limited to; Daily, weekly and monthly cash flow reporting, management of cash and covenants cycles
- Ownership of the group's balance sheets and reconciliations
- Assist with ad hoc balance sheet and cash analysis and reporting
- Ownership of the group's taxation position and compliance. This includes but not limited to; submission of quarterly VAT returns and payments in a timely fashion, compliance with all corporation tax requirements, compliance with all PAYE requirements.
- Ownership of the group's capital structure and company secretarial activities
- Support wider finance and legal teams on technical and corporate matters
- Monitoring credit ratings of subsidiaries and key customers and suppliers
To be considered for the role, the candidate must have:
- ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent
- Big 4 or at least top 10 audit practise experience desirable
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work constructively within a team and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication to engage a broad ranging stakeholder
A fantastic opportunity to join a confident growing business, working directly with the CFO who has a proven track record of developing leaders.
Apply for Group Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly