Interim Project Manager - Business Process Re-engineering
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work with a global manufacturing business who are looking to set up a Shared Service Centre for their Finance and Purchasing processes.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be well versed in Business Process Mapping and Business Process Re-engineering across multiple functions, with detailed knowledge of finance processes, particularly P2P and O2C processes.
- Will speak fluent English and German.
- Will be happy to travel across Europe with the first few months dedicated to Germany and Poland.
- Will map as is and to be processes, providing full documentation and make recommendations and new and more efficient ways of working.
- Will have previously been involved in the setting up of a new SSC.
- Will have strong project management skills.
- Will be comfortable interviewing people at a factory level to fully understand and document local processes.
- Be able to influence and advise the business on new ways of working.