1 day left
Partner Financial is currently working with a business with operations internationally and UK wide to recruit a Finance Director.
This is a critical role for the organisation as it will be instrumental in building the commercial performance of the business across the UK, in a growth market. Reporting to the Group CFO, the successful candidate will take a lead role in implementing business critical project initiatives and owning the analysis and planning of key costs lines, driving investment and growth orientated business cases that will benefit the group.
This is a commercial role, one that impacts revenue streams and profit margins across the business and as such would suit someone who is at ease in developing strong and effective relationships with the Board (CEO/CFO) and senior stakeholders, comfortable in public meetings and presenting to executives.
- Supporting the functional heads and business leaders on maximising the opportunities within the business;
- Influencing senior stakeholders on ensuring that the commercial synergies and wider Group strategy are met;
- Provide advice and support in the provision of the planning and performance management processes across the business;
- Strategic support to the Finance and Operational Leadership Teams by preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities and other projects;
- Analysing trends in key performance indicators and working with the business to develop relevant business insights;
- Supporting the business reporting cycles and wider FP&A team in meeting their objectives.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with an exemplary track record in influencing decision making and improving performance that makes a positive impact on the bottom line. You will possess strong commercial acumen preferably gained in a contract/multi-site driven environment from an organisation undergoing rapid growth. The ability to influence others and drive change is imperative to this role.
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly