A Finance Director is required to cover for a 12 month period of maternity at a critical time of this company's life cycle. The business is a fast growing technology platform offering a unique Video On Demand (VOD) service to consumers across international territories. The role is nearly all focused around partnering with management team around a number of key operational and commercial initiatives. Key responsibilities include:
- Work with Commercial Director to provide support and advice on new business initiatives.
- Work closely across all functions of the venture, partnering for ongoing delivery of the service.
- Responsible for the delivery of robust finance processes and controls for the venture
- Owns all finance work streams including distribution, content, partnerships.
- Lead bonus target negotiations and review structure of scheme to ensure appropriate incentives driving the right behaviour.
- Maintaining a clear view of the operating risks of the businesses and working with the senior management, taking necessary actions to mitigate and control those risks.
- Drive the annual five-year-plan, budget and twice-yearly re-forecasts for the business ensuring the plans align to the strategies and the wider company, and addresses the key principles agreed with equity partners.
- Lead and develop the Finance team.
The candidate will have have operated as a Finance Director with a proven business partnering track record and you will have previously worked in a Video On Demand (VOD) environment from a subscription based business model. A strategic and analytical mind along with excellent communication skills are all essential.