Interim Commercial Finance Business Partner
Our FMCG client require an Interim Commercial Finance Business Partner for 3-6 months, based in Central London. You will report into the FP&A Director and provide commercial support and output for the FP&A team and wider stakeholders.
- Act as a key business partner to senior stakeholders in providing literate financial information to assist in the development of commercial proposals, with experience of brand development, product pricing and tenders
- Drive continuous improvement across processes to enhance commercial insight i.e. planning, forecasting and reporting processes
- Enhance financial insight through the provision of analysis and modelling
- Provide ad-hoc support to the FP&A team to develop strategic plans
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.) and seasoned interim, demonstrating you can 'hit the ground running'
- Demonstrable experience within FMCG/ retail organisations; you must have an understanding of pricing, operational procedures and tenders/proposals
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to liaise with non-finance stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills