Head of FP&A
1 day left
Are you a career interim seeking a role in FP&A with experience in working capital and Cash Management?
We are looking to speak with a skilled individual from this background for a project starting as soon as possible.
This is a London based project working with a retail distribution business, likely to span up to 6 months.
This is an interim position while the client seeks an individual to fill the permanent post.
Responsibilities with include but are not limited to:
- Analysing the Balance Sheet, P&L & Cashflow
- Consolidating the financial reporting model
- Assisting to create the monthly board pack
- Structuring the 5 year KPI model for the business
- Heading M&A projects from an FP&A perspective
- Must be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Advanced MS Office skills (particularly in Excel)
- Previous interim experience is desired
- Must be immediately available.
Apply for Head of FP&A
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly