A multi-national business is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the relationship with a third party provider who are on the hook for the global rollout of a new ERP.
This is a crucial role in the finanace transformation programme of which the ERP rollout is the key focus.
To be considered for this role:
- You must have significant experience working with third party providers within ERP rollout transformation programmes.
- Whilst technical expertise aren't necessary, you must have strong knowledge of ERP transformation and what it takes for an ERP rollout to be a success
- Fantastic interpersonal skills are crucial to this position. You must be able to build relationships effecively with senior stakeholders within the business and the third party provider. You must be able to effectively keep the third party provider to time and budget and hold them to account.
- You must have a strong understand of finance. Ideally accountancy qualified.
A little more about the role:
- Eventually everything will be outsourced and migrated. Thus transition experience is highly desirable.
- There will be some travel associated with this position.
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high volume of applications, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.