Senior Reporting Manager
7 days left
A global technology and media business is recruiting for a Senior Reporting Manager for an initial 6 month contract, with a view to go permanent as part of the organisation's new plan for further growth and investment.
As the Senior Reporting Manager, you will be:
- Working closely with the regional CFO in order to drive growth within the international technology division
- Set up and improve current reporting and systems across month end, CAPEX reporting, licensing fees, lease agreements and FP&A
- Deliver commercial commentary on periodic results
- Leading on FP&A and commercial activity
- Identifying risks and opportunities as you deputise the CFO, with a view to step into the Director role
- Reporting on implications of transfer pricing across currencies and the LATAM, EMEA and APAC regions
- Steering projects related to integrations and delivering synergies
The ideal candidate will be ACA/CA qualified from a big 4/top 10 practice with at least 4 years post-qualified experience. Prior experience within a global business is key and experience within media or technology based organisations is highly beneficial. Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered.
Apply for Senior Reporting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly