Boyden is supporting a top ten university in London with the appointment of an interim HRBP on a 6-month contract. Education experience in not crucial however evidence working in an organisation with complex stakeholder engagement is essential.
In order to be considered for this interim opportunity you will have:
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience of shaping the People Agenda; working with the leadership team in developing and managing against the people plan to meet the business’ needs
- Extensive project planning experience and the use of data to effectively influence the people plan
- Acted as a business partner to improve employee experience and to drive through performance
- Experience of developing a current and future approach to effectively support L&OD, Resourcing, Talent & Succession Plans
- Up to date knowledge of policy and the impact on the organisation
- Experience of sitting on Boards and/or Committees deputizing for the HRD
- Leadership/management development experience
Please note we are only able to connect with candidates who we feel are of interest for this role.