Head of Sales - Manned Guarding
1 day left
- One of the UK's leading providers of outsourced and electronic security solutions
- A career focused Head of Sales will suit an interesting new team.
Our client is a well established and renowned market leader in outsourced and electronic security.
The Head of Sales has functional responsibility for the management and performance of Sales activities in the UK and Ireland specifically focussing on manned guarding.
The Head of Sales will be responsible for sales growth of the manned guarding division in the UK.
- Leadership of a home based sales team, based in the UK and Ireland
- Working collaboratively and cross-functionally on projects to deliver the vision and develop the business
- Ensure the development of talent within the Company and take a proactive approach to succession management to all key operational roles
- Role model the Company values and behaviours and motivate all internal stakeholders to work together efficiently and effectively in pursuit of the Company's Vision, Mission and Objectives
- Ensure 'One Team' communication to make sure we achieve our strategic objectives
- Contribute to the development of strategic objectives deliver and implement the Business Plan
- Manage budgets to targets, in order to optimise profit, minimise loss & manage a healthy cashflow for the Company
- Ensure that the Company maintains a consistent, transparent, legally compliant and ethical approach to governance and decision making, in all aspects of its business and day to day operations
- Ensure that all functions and teams strive to deliver high quality, 'best practice' outputs and services
The successful Head of Sales will have a demonstrable track record of sales leadership within the manned guarding sector. You will be well trained, have a stable career history and be able to evidence success in previous roles.
You will be able to demonstrate value selling techniques along with the ability to influence and engage with C level stakeholders.
You will be intellectually strong and be able evidence success of selling solutions and concepts.
Basic Salary of up to £60,000 + 40% OTE and car