Corporate Finance Director
Our Client is an independent leading firm of accountants, financial planners and business advisers. As part of its growth plans, the company is looking for a Corporate Finance Director to join and shape the future of its corporate finance service at a senior and influential level. This is a great opportunity for someone who shares its values and wants to run and grow a business as well as being a corporate finance expert.
- Generating corporate finance and advisory project work - business sales and acquisitions, MBOs, finance raising, due diligence, forecasts/modelling, valuations, business growth and strategy, succession planning, grooming for sale and corporate restructuring.
- Successfully delivering those projects, delivering great client service and generating an appropriate financial reward for the firm and yourself.
- Working closely with other service lines (such as tax, wealth management and accounting) to provide a joined up and comprehensive service for our clients.
- Leading and developing a corporate finance team as well as playing a part in developing advisory skills in the wider accountancy practice team.
- Leveraging support from the accountancy practice in marketing, client base, referrers, compliance, Back Office and the professional team.
- Experience in corporate finance (5 years).
- Experience with advisory projects and deals.
- Bringing with referrals with you.
- Broad range of experience across corporate finance advisory projects and deals;
- Network of North West referrers and connections and a proven track record of personal referrals;
- The ability to think strategically in relation to clients' businesses and own business; and
- Ambition - personally motivated and driven to succeed.
The ideal individual will be:
- Keen to work with the partner team;
- A strong leader with the ability to develop and grow a team;
- Personally impressive, with strong communication, relationship building and business development skills;
- Commercially astute; and
- Committed to company core values - quality, achievement, fun and doing the right thing.
Reporting and performance management:
- Reporting to the Managing Partner.
- Quarterly performance reviews, alongside an annual personal development plan, to ensure development is maintained to help you reach your full potential.