Senior IT Programme Manager, Student Lifecycle Programme
4 days left
A delivery-focused, senior IT programmes leader is urgently required to lead this transformative, mission critical suite of IT projects.
The University of Leeds is an outstanding university which is attracting an ever more sophisticated customer population of savvy, digital natives. It is therefore seeking to use technology to deliver an outstanding, joined-up student experience. The University is aiming to provide a seamless customer-journey right through the student life cycle from first contact, through application and study, on to graduation and beyond.
This is a senior and highly visible IT programmes leadership role. It will have high- level accountability for all IT workstreams relating to the mission-critical Student Lifecycle Programme. These projects will include multiple enterprise-wide systems replacements and refreshes, including a full stack CRM implementation.
- The Senior IT Programme Manager will take ownership of all IT aspects of this large, technology enabled business change programme. This will include the commercial and relationship management aspects of vendor selection, plus the programme roadmap, delivery model, structure and high-level accountability for all IT delivery resources on the programme.
- Pro-actively manage IT’s engagement with the Programme’s senior stakeholder and governance community. Ensure the Programme receives all necessary support whilst maintaining confidence & transparency.
- Inspire and enthuse multi-disciplinary delivery teams including both internal and 3rd party technology resource. Ensure delivery functions have a clear understanding of objectives, remain fully engaged with the programme and have the training and resources they need for successful delivery.
- The Candidate
- Will have demonstrable experience of successfully leading the IT aspects of at least one large-scale, mission-critical business change programme in a complex, customer driven organisation.
- An impactful and nuanced communicator with gravitas and a track record of board level engagement. You should have a proven ability to distil and present the high-level view of IT change for senior business audiences.
- Energetic, tenacious and delivery oriented, you will be an enthusing and galvanising people leader. You will have experience of creating mixed programme teams, building shared visons and inspiring IT programme teams to deliver mission-critical technology change.
The University of Leeds has engaged the services of Berwick Partners (an Odgers Berndtson company), to whom applications should be sent.