An exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a FTSE 100 business in london for 12 months.
This Global business is seeking a Financial Controller on a 12 month FTC , based in London. As Financial Controller you will be part of a hugely successful team managing a team of four and 20 indirect.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Take overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters; including audit systems ensuring best practice is cultivated amongst the wider team.
- Delivery of monthly management reporting, auditing, cash flow, forecasting, capital expenditure and budgetting which align to both group finance policy and support strategic goals.
- Manage the tax department and ensure all tax deadlines are met.
- Lead the capital expenditure planning and reporting process.
- Correct reporting of UK results under US GAAP for internal reporting and UK GAAP for statutory accounts.
Personal qualities and experience;
- The successful applicant will be fully qualified with demonstrable commercial acumen and significant experience gained within a large organisation.
- The ability to lead a team and be a good communicator.
- Background in audit would be desirable.
- Retail environment would be highly desirable.
For more information please do get in touch