Business Analyst, identity access management, IAM, Sailpoint, CyberArk
A Business Analyst (Identity Access Management) is required to work for a leading technology enterprise company in Belgium. The Business Analyst will need to have at least 4 years' experience working within the identity access management domain specifically in one or more of the following vendors: Sailpoint, Forgerock, Microsoft, IBM and Okta.
The Business Analyst will need to possess the following criteria:
To work with designated IAM groups to identify opportunities to improve internal performance by optimizing processes, facilitating change and exploiting information technology to meet IAM objectives. To provide business analysis expertise in the development of IT strategies for IAM. To perform business analysis activities to define IAM needs, develop the benefits case for change or process improvement projects, define requirements, develop project charters, technical authoring and ensure benefit is delivered. To administer data in IAM systems to facilitate its use by IAM staff.
- Perform analysis during design, development and implementation of change and process redesign, working with Project Managers, Technical Leads and Architects to ensure that requirements are met and benefits realized for IT projects.
- Define IAM needs and the benefits case for change and process improvement projects; define user requirements; identify and analyze alternative solutions and develop project charters through negotiation and agreement with Tech Operations, Business Partners sponsors and stakeholders.
- Represent IT on IAM management teams, cross-functional teams, and committees.
- Use analytical techniques to identify opportunities and improve IAM performance or solve problems by optimising processes, facilitating change and improving compliance with existing processes.
- Provide awareness and coaching for benefits, change and process management within IAM.
- Administer appropriate IAM systems to ensure effective management of information and data to facilitate its use by scientists
- Work with other parts of IAM to ensure that IAM receive the systems and support required.
- Partner with the Tech Operation IT colleagues to optimize the IAM product portfolio.
- Maintains familiarity with architectural standards and vision, IAM Technology Roadmap, technical landscape, validation requirements, central service request processes, GSK policies, and other aspects of GSK environment.
- Proactively supports IT Asset Owner (Service Specialist) to develop and deliver continuous improvement of applications portfolio to enhance user productivity, increase system reliability and reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Keeps relevant technical documentation up to date (as agreed with IT Asset Owner) in support of the life cycle plan and for audits/reviews.
- Develop and maintain understanding of: - IAM processes, systems and objectives; - Industry-wide practices and trends in IT solutions for IAM; - Mainstream systems development methodologies, analysis techniques, target architecture guidance and standards.
4 years+ experience within Business Analysis on IT projects Identity and Access Management/Privileged Access Management experience Any IAM product experience, eg SailPoint, CyberArk, Oracle, Ping, IBM, Microfocus, One Identity etc Capability to gather requirements and translate to technical teams Strong communication skills Good stakeholder management skills