Our client is leading manufacturer of brand and private label FMCG (non-food) products with an established UK retail customer base and revenues exceeding £20m. Following major investment to significantly increase production capacity, they are looking to appoint a Sales Director to drive
a major growth initiative.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive you will design and implement an aggressive growth plan to triple revenues in the next 5 years in a hands-on leadership position.
- Will lead a small team and be responsible for building a broader commercial function as the business grows.
- Will work closely alongside board level peers to ensure overall business success and growth.
- Of degree calibre, you will have the ability to prove you can significantly increase profitable revenues across UK retail accounts in a hands-on manner.
- Exposure to Brand and Private label sales would be advantageous.
- Commercially astute with exceptional communication and presentation skills, you will be comfortable leading presentations with customers to win new business.
- An in-depth understanding of all UK retail channels including Major Grocer, High street and Discount.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting SDL/896/55 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.